miss you my friend

After my classs 8 in Birgunj, my family decided to migrate to capital city of the country, Kathmandu. and we came here, it was about 9 years ago.
As i was 1 month late to be admitted in school, i had to give my entrance examination in an empty room. questions were quite easy and interviews were way more easier. After the administrative formalities, i was introduced to my new class, new friends with whom i had to spent my 2 whole years.
when i entered the class i could hear my hear beat, feel the sweat running down from my back and sense the nervousness that was shown from my red and warm cheeks. Teacher asked me to sit on one of the sit which was empty . i sat beside "tara budhathoki".
since, she became the first one with whom i talked and gradually i opened up with other friends too. but she and sabina sanya were the one with whom i spent my most of the time in that school. we used to talk, laugh and play together.i became familier to her and she to me. As we talked, we knew each others family matters.it was common for us to go each others home and spent time. And after school days, she joined P.C.L. Nursing and went to science faculty. we became busy with our own lives.
 all of sudden, 3 days earlier, i heard something bad about my dearest school friend. someone told  me that she is no more. Each and every moment i cherished with her came infront of me as a movie. her smiling and kind face came to me for whole night.
i know we are not eternal and our soul needs to leave this body some day, but at the early age of 24 ? how fair is that ? i continously thought how her parents felt, how her brothers felt when they saw their sister without circulation and respiration, which after sometimes would mix into soul. something that lies about her is her memory. memory of her face, incident with her, words she said.

miss you Tara,
like your name you became a star, a star that twinkles on the sky.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

first post

A Mere Notification

A little talk with myself.